You can choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to complete your purchase before returning to obd2direct
If the card transaction is approved, the amount will be reserved immediately and you will receive an order confirmation to your email. If the credit card transaction is not approved, your order will be cancelled. Please contact your bank or card provider if you have any questions about this.
obd2direct uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt and protect the data you send us over the internet. If SSL is enabled, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the URL at the top of the browser you will see that it begins with ‘https’ instead of ‘http’. This means that you are in secure mode.
obd2direct is registered with Cybertrust as an authentic site. This ensures that your information is kept private between your web browser and our web server.
If your card issuer is based in the EU, you may be asked to verify your payment due to a new requirement under the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2). You’ll be directed to a dedicated page to enter further information or asked to authorize the payment using your mobile phone. Once completed, you’ll return to obd2direct
PayPal is the primary payments methods in our store. Through PayPal, we accept all major credit cards includes Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and debit cards.
Why Paying with PayPal?
- Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.
How to pay by PayPal?
- Once you have your cart ready to go, you can head over to the checkout page to continue with your purchase. You will be asked to fill in your shipping/invoice details.
- We accept all major credit cards through Paypal. PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
- If you run into any problems during this procedure, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Our paypal account is email@example.com